**_Chaos_** **_Chaos_**

ZOMG

BOUM BOUM BOUM BOUM FUCKING FREAKING HEAVY! Want some black/death voices? Let me know! I LOVEd it!

DarKsidE555 responds:

BOUM thanks dood! If you like, growl some shit over this track. I'm curious what you will come up with. If you consider wanking on it. ;)

Thanks for checking! \m/

Resist My Fist and DIE!! Resist My Fist and DIE!!

hahah

I'm now a fan of you mister bad man! I loved it

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

pfft, I was your fan first. I will stop by for a review of your tune in a minute!
Rock on !\m/

&amp;gt;MY TORMENT&amp;lt; W/Vocals >MY TORMENT< W/Vocals

AAHAHAHAH

BRUTAL AS FUCK! ,FUCKING nice voice man ,keep rocking! Yo ,listen to my last song :P

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for the kick ass review! Your shit (not your poo) rocks!\m/

Static Dreams Static Dreams

nicee!

You're a fucking nice guitar player ,I love this track. Maybe you should remove some of the reverb on the snare ,but the overall is really nice man!

The Night Stalks You The Night Stalks You

yo

Yo , I'm back to review haha!! Nice song man ,I loved the sounds on the introduction ,nice melody too!

You rock

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Bout time motherfucker!!Thanks for the review!\m/

BlOoDY AxE BlOoDY AxE

niceee

I dont have my speakers so I can't hear it ,but I know I love it.

5/5

You rock

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

hahaha, you would particularily like the drums too. Why do you not have speakers>?? Thanks for the five, MOFO!!\m/

String thing String thing

hahaha

Not bad ,but not enough long ,you could fix some parts ...Well ,you're still the best guitar player here haha!

Metaljonus responds:

Ya , its kinda crappy but it is'nt really something that is'nt important to me musically lol.

Sworn Enemy Sworn Enemy

omg

Didn't know you were on ng ,I think I missed a fucking nice author here!! Good job man!

Draze - Phantoms Virus Draze - Phantoms Virus

Hmm...

Draze responds:

Ummm... no?

&amp;gt;That BOOTY&amp;lt; >That BOOTY<

hahahaha

hahahahaha!! You're a nice hip hop singer :P Nice guitar on it too ,nice job!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, thanks but it isn't just me. It goes me..first verse chorus, my guitar. Then some Germanator rapping until chorus..then his guitar, then some speedy motherfucker verse, chorus(him and me) and then his guitar. You liked it secretly didn't you. hahaha Rock on my friend.\m/